It’s the day before Saturday, that means the best is yet to come! That’s right, the best is 5 Share Friday, here again, only this time it’s in full blown Technicolor*
*Not really Technicolor
1. Quote I’ve been pondering this week “Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. ” – John F Kennedy
2. I wrote to Seth Godin and he replied that same day (I didn’t expect one). He finished his reply with the advice “..go make a ruckus Marcus”. So after looking up the word ruckus I’ve discovered Seth has talked about this a lot, it’s great advice – check his blog
3. I was introduced to Asana app by a friend and colleague and have been experimenting with it for a couple of weeks now. Its great for action and task lists. Go check it out.
4. Something I’ve been keen on ever since listening to Debbie Millman on the Tim Ferriss podcast is my Ten year plan for a remarkable life. It’s not as easy as I thought it would be. I’ve had a few attempts over the last 6 months and finally after using this guide here I’m cracking it. This could be one of the most important things I do all year.
5. This week, I’ve been creating mind maps (I use Mindnode) and working on future blog posts. I’ve found that my creative flow for story writing is enhanced when listening to Bob Dylans essentials. I don’t know why, but he does sing poetry and his songs are stories themselves. Try it, your story juices will flow!