1. Quote I’ve been pondering this week: “Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and that’s why I call you dad, because you are so special to me. You taught me the game and you taught me how to play it right.” – Wade Boggs
2. Book I’m reading The Longevity Diet – this is less a diet book and more a book on living youthfully. I’ve not finished it though it’s a topic so interesting I’m sharing here. Written by an Italian scientist who studied centenarians (those people who’ve escaped major disease and live much longer than our average), it’s a book on the art of living longer. Making a longevity change can be a good way to atone the first world eating and lifestyle most of us live. This book is a must for anyone who wants to grab life by the balls and live it to the full.
3. I’m reading more again. I’d lost my way in reading recently (with the move to Denmark and renewed work focus). Now I’m getting back on track. What inspired me? Figuring out I had the time, we all do. This post (3 minute read) gives you the facts and demonstrates you can read 200 books a year, it’s not that hard.
4. Making a presentation you need to dazzle people with? Want to dabble in infographics? I’ve been using PresentationGo this week, a free powerpoint library of amazing charts, diagrams and graphics. It’s quickly become my go to place for grabbing visuals to use for information and you won’t want to miss it either.
5. New blog I’m reading – https://25iq.com/ Tren Griffin who writes the blog works at Microsoft and this blog is a fascinating mix of tech, lifestyle and money advice. I didn’t think it would be my thing until I started reading this post about Tupac Shakur. Take a look, Tren is someone to learn from.