It’s 5 share Friday again! I’m not sure why it’s 5 when I’ve read the science behind humans only remembering 3 things, but hey, 2 extra for the price of 3 isn’t bad.
1. Quote I’m pondering this week “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” Earl Nightingale
2. A friend inspired me to look at Intermittent fasting as it’s coming to light that this helps with ageing. I’ve been researching Art De Vany in light of this as he covers whole life (including fasting)
http://www.cbass.com/TheNewEvolutionDiet.htm I’m skipping various meals during the week and already feeling better for it.
3. Wondering which country to move to later in life? I am, this is helping and it’s also an insightful look at how to use the data https://www.inc.com/quora/these-surprising-countries-will-be-amazing-places-to-live-in-30-years.html
4. Book I’m reading: Originals: How Non-Conformists Move the World it’s pretty amazing and full of data analysis for those who like that sort of thing (the type of analysis that’s high level).
5. A friend shared this link with me: https://www.pri.org/stories/2014-10-23/world-actually-safer-ever-and-heres-data-prove it’s got lots of data, check it out, it’s interesting stuff.