Hold up! It’s Friday? That means it’s 5 share day, where you wonderful people get 5 things that may change your thoughts or possibly even you life forever*. Sit tight and read on:
1. Quote I’ve been pondering this week “What you think you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create” – Buddha
2. What I’ve been listening too for creativity and productivity boosts : Band of Brothers soundtrack. I first listened to this album for experimenting with creative mind boosts 10 years ago while on a creative writing course. It’s been my go to album to get those creative juices flowing ever since, try it and enjoy those ‘aha’ moments
3. I re-read my most gifted book ever this week- Together is Better: A Little Book of Inspiration – Simon Sinek. I’ve given this to more people than I’ve given the 7 habits of highly effective people and Victor E. Frankl’s Man’s Search For Meaning (both life changing books). Check it out, it’s super inspirational and a really great reminder of why we are here, it even has pictures.
4. Favourite blog post this week – Seth Godins The thing about maps – An insightful 20 second read that reminds us to have and remember our true North..
5. I enjoyed reading this article the other day (https://i-d.vice.com/en_us/article/d3ppvy/when-jme-met-jeremy-corbyn) about JME and Jeremy Corbyn. The end paragraph resonated with me most (pasted below). It’s worth reading the whole thing, a 15 minute read.
“Perhaps the longest period in which pop culture has been dominated by the fantasy of stardom as salvation — the nu–glam 21st century — has finally started to crumble. Maybe it’s time to dream collectively again, imagine a kind of victory that condemns no one to be a loser. Who better to embody that shift than a leader who never wanted to lead, a man who has turned anti–charisma into an improbable form of glamour?”