After today it’s only one more 5 share to Christmas. I’ve been doing these in a couple of different formats for well over a year now and I appreciate you coming with me on the ride. Readership is growing and so the content must be ok!
1. Quote I’ve been pondering this week “If we learn to open our hearts, anyone, including the people who drive us crazy, can be our teacher.” – Pema Chodron
2. I went back to this 5 minute read on books several times this week. I like the idea of being a constant work in progress. Books really help with that, though my wish list keeps on getting longer: Why you should stop feeling bad about all those books you buy dont read
3. A colleague shared this hilarious write up on how a guy made his shed the #1 restaurant in London on Trip Advisor. He was interviewed on TV and has since been made semi-famous from his antics. Read it and never trust an online review again I made my shed the top rated restaurant on tripadvisor
4. In my quest for music at work and to increase productivity, I’ve discovered this 5 hour compilation of video game music and it’s pretty good. I’m still trying it out and so far the results are positive.
5. I’m shopping for a turntable for next year, this one is currently my favourite choice if anyone has any advice or input to help me get a great player for under £300 let me know!