TFI Friday! I don’t wish the week away, I just get excited for you guys as now you get to read 5 bits of internet awesomeness. You’re welcome.
1. Quote I’ve been pondering this week “Life itself is your teacher, and you are in a state of constant learning” – Bruce Lee
2. In my continuous exploration of music for productivity I’ve found this helpful article with Spotify playlists. So far the classical and video game choices are really good, I’m in the process of converting to Apple Music playlists. Check them out and get in the zone.
3. On the subject of music, the Purvis household has been dancing and singing to this tune from the Lego Batman movie, especially at breakfast time. It does wonders getting everyone pumped up and feeling good before school and work, try it and get an instant smile early in the morning.
4. My wife found this great Lego set of Women of NASA . Great to see these iconic and influential women represented in Lego form, we’ll be buying this one for Christmas!
5. Book I’m reading: Everybody Writes: Your Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content. It’s broken into many chapters, each one for something different such as email, LinkedIn and blogging. A lot of the book is focused on improving writing and so I’m hopeful I’ll learn and improve this blog with the information in this great book.