It’s Friday again and another 5 gems of important information that will enhance your life (or send you to sleep, let’s hope for enhancement).
1. Quote I’m pondering this week “If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you’ll achieve the same results.” – Tony Robbins
2. I’ve been drinking a pint of water and freshly squeezed lemon juice first thing in the morning for years now, it revitalises and hydrates me immediately. In the last few weeks I’ve been adding a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, I’m enjoying the results; more energy, recovering from a cold quicker than usual and feeling cleansed, try it!
3. I’m reading Principles by Ray Dalio, Ray Dalio is an inspiration and if you don’t know who he is, look him up. I’ve not finished it yet though it’s already in my top 5 favourite books of all time, it’s going to be my most gifted book over the next few years, what a gem.
4. I watched this TED talk this week and it’s really made me think about how we can be more open and transparent in the work place. A worthy 16 minute watch!
5. I journal using the 5 minute journal, and I’ve wanted to try ‘morning pages’ for a while now as I hear so much about it. This week I started and it’s amazing, the feeling of just writing it down sets me up for the day and clears my brain. I’m finding I can have deeper conversations and focus better. I think this is down to jotting down so much in the morning so my mind isn’t racing through it all as the day goes on. Check it out, it’s a fav of many successful people.